April 19, 2011

Snow Day With Harper

While most photographers blog about their children, I blog about my dog. Mostly because I don't have children... but even if I did I think I would still probably blog about my dog. Anyway, We had our first snow day with Harper last weekend in Tahoe; I think she enjoyed it. She got to do what I would imagine most dogs would want to do in the snow. She got to...

sit in the snow...                                                                                                              stand in the snow...
stare in the snow...
sniff in the snow...
run with a pine cone in the snow...
jump in the snow...                                                                         jump in the snow while eating the snow...
and find buried treasures in the snow.
All in all... I think she had a pretty good day.

1 comment:

MommaM said...

LOVE the photo of Shaun running with Harper! I love his face! Glad you had a good time!