June 8, 2011

10 Things - Cell Phone

So... I JUST figured out how to get my pictures off of my cell phone. I'm one of the few people left who doesn't have internet access on their phone, so I have to transfer them... like... with a card. Anyway, it's only taken me a year, which means I have pictures saved up. Here are 10 things that I really enjoy(ed) over the past year. :)

Walking my dog. I love while we're strolling along and she glances up at me every once in a while to see if it's still me.
These perfume bottles! I want all of them. (We threw the hand in to show proportion.)
Getting ready for creative shoots. It's ultimately what I'd like to do with my photography.
My hot chocolate from Bloom on Friday. Yummy!
Anthropologie's winter display... ::sigh::
Seeing this in San Fransisco last year. SO cool!
Working on my couch. This is the latest. I'm fixing to start on the fabric!
"The lion who stole christmas" according to my nephew Javan.
Our painted rock. An artist/friend we know painted this for us. It makes me happy.
Our reception cake from last year made by Moriah. Each layer was a different flavor - strawberry, lemon and chocolate). YUMMmmmm

No comments: