September 19, 2011

CONTEST

Have you been considering getting family pictures taken this fall? Well, now's your chance! The Kids Studio of Fine Arts (located in Roseville, CA) is hosting a contest over on their Facebook page this week and Alisha Hurt Photography is the grand prize! I'm new to the area so there aren't many people in the Northern California region who are familiar with me yet. This could be an easy win for one lucky person! You'd be crazy not to try! The prize is awesome.

All you have to do is:
1. Be located within 50 miles of Roseville, CA.
2. "Like" both Alisha Hurt Photography and the Kids Studio of Fine Arts Facebook pages.
3. Tell your friends to "Like" both of our pages, and get them to comment on the Kids Studio of Fine Arts Facebook page and say you referred them. So, for example, they would just have to say, "Sally G. sent me.".

The person with the most referrals wins! The contest will run 7 days, and will end on Sunday, September 25th at 11:59pm.

The Prizes are as follows:

First Prize:

Children, Family, Senior, Newborn, Love, or Maternity Session with Alisha Hurt AND
1 - 16x24 print
5- 8x10's
5 - 5x7's
10 - 4x6's

Total Value: $450!

For more information on me, my portfolio, or how my sessions typically run, please feel free to check out my website:
http://www.alishahurt.com/

Second Prize:
4 FREE Art Classes (for either a child or adult) at Kids Studio of Fine Arts

Value: $89.00!

Third Prize:
$20.00 Starbucks Gift Card

Value: Priceless :)

I'm off to work on some new props. Tomorrow I'll share a studio sneak peek. Enjoy your day and good luck!

No comments: