November 29, 2011

London

Miss London was such a doll to work with. It was just about freezing the day of her session, but this little trooper just powered through her pictures. I love love love this baby.

This session was literally thrown together at the very last second. The day after London's grandma found out I was in town, I was at her house doing a session. London's birthday was the following Monday, so grandma wanted to do these as a surprise for mommy. My cousin and I spent the morning at London's house collecting clothes/props to use in the pictures, then we headed over to grandma's to do the pictures. We had so much fun putting all of this together. I love the bright colors of the outdoor ones, and the shabby chic ones inside have a such classic look to me. I love all of these.

2 comments:

Rachel Dietrich said...

Beautiful. You always do an amazing job and London was a very cute subject!:)

Machelle Nelson said...

These are BEAUTIFUL, Alisha!!