March 22, 2013

A Trip to SF, & Other Random Things From Around Here

Shaun and I took a trip to San Fransisco last month for our anniversary. I didn't bring my big camera with me, because most of the time when I'm on vacation, I end up leaving the camera behind because I don't want to lug around a heavy bag-full of equipment. I also just like the freedom of using my cell phone and instagram... so that's what I did. Here are some from that trip, and then a few recents from around here.

On the left... this is Postcard Row, where the opening scene of Full-House was shot.
A nice stranger in front of me at Starbucks bought that drink for me.
My anniversary gift from Shaun was a Golden Ticket with our anniversary on it. 
Also, I've never seen a bigger carrot in my life.
New prop (once I paint it white), and $40 I found on the ground last week!

Hope you all have a good weekend. I will be back next week to talk about mini-sessions!

No comments: