November 2, 2011

Holiday Mini-Sessions - Wishing You A Joyous Holiday Season

Halloween is over so it's already time to move on to Christmas, right?! :) We have another card up on the blog today! I love the vintage colors in all of these. I'll be sharing the rest of them more frequently so I can move on to showing you guys what's in store for these mini-sessions. Only 2 1/2 weeks away! I still have room open! :)

In other news, I'm back from Texas and have SO much to share with you guys. Between updating you guys on the mini-sessions, my Texas sessions, and the studio, this blog will be picking up a lot more posts in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Also, if you haven't "liked" the Alisha Hurt Photography facebook page yet, come on over! I give little sneak peeks of sessions and other things going on before publishing them here on the blog. Join us!

No comments: