November 15, 2011

Holiday Mini-Sessions Extended Dates



I am hard at work preparing the studio for the holiday mini-sessions this Saturday (Nov 19th). We had a successful outing at a craft fair this past weekend, and met quite a few people who expressed interest. I realize that my customers are busy, so I've decided to extend mini-session appointments through the following week (Nov 20-25th). I am doing this to accomodate those who find it difficult to make the Nov 19th date. This means that the main day of holiday mini-sessions will still be Nov 19th, but that I can also accomodate you with specific appointments on Nov 20-25th. Contact me to secure your mini-session on any of the dates listed above! Also, to see more examples of other cards we have available see here, here, and the main post with all of the info about the sessions can be found here. I'll be sharing 2 other cards that will be availiable for you throughout the rest of this week too!

No comments: